Fresh Fish Easy Bake
Fresh Fish Easy-Bake is a fast, tasty, and easy meal to prepare with little fuss. This recipe is so versatile that it will work with just about every kind of fish. Cooking time could vary depending on thickness. You can substitute with low-fat mayo for a reduced-fat recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
2 lbs fish fillets
1 Tbsp minced onion
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 tsp marjoram
1/2 tsp mustard spice (dry version)
1 tsp lemon juice
sprinkle black pepper
sprinkle of paprika
sprinkle of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In an oiled baking dish, place fillets.
3. Mix all ingredients but the paprika.
4. Place mixture over fish and bake for 20 mins. (until brown).
5. Sprinkle paprika and salt over browned fillets
6. Add slices of lemon as a garnish.
Serves nicely with asparagus or broccoli.